Friday, March 30, 2012


I waited to take pics this morning because it was cloudy &  pics come out better in good light. The first necklace has a diamond shaped  foiled focal in blue, aqua, &  silver. It is attached to the necklace with a seed bead loop. The strand is made of 8mm blue miracle beads, aqua peacock AB pearls, aqua 4mm bicones, 6 &  8 mm blue bicones, &  corrigated pewter bicones. The necklace closes with a lobster clasp. Necklace #2 is a lighter blue color. I started with the lampworked focal by Tanya McGuire. It is wavy blue on white. I complemented it with 4mm white pearls, air blue opal bicones, blue &  white swirled pressed glass nautilus beads, twisted cats eye glass ovals, &  blue AB seeds. A toggle clasp closes this piece.  I may try to retake these pics when the light is better, because they both look lots better than the pics show. Hope all of you have a good weekend. I know I will. I'm going to be beading as usual. It's so great to be able to do this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment