Friday, March 2, 2012

Here's 2 necklace sets from last night &  1 from this morning. The first one is made of enameled  puffed coins in silver for the pendant. I used dyed blue agate, sapphire firepolished, &  pewter.I added blue pressed glass flowers for accents. The second one is sodalite rounds with black bicones. The pendant &  donuts are ceramic. I hung it all on black rolo chain. The third set I wire wrapped foiled green flat coins &  seeds with 18 gague gold wire. I made links from emrald firepolished beads, light blue sea glas beads, green seed beads &  gold filigree tubes. I joined all of the links with 2 jump rings for exrta security. The bail &  clasp are handmade by me. The pendant is a gold marquise emameled with light &  dark green &  light blue.  I try to find unusual components so that my jewelry is unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment