Friday, March 16, 2012

Hey it's a good day. This morning  I have 2 pieces to show you. The first I made for a friends Mom who has  a metal allergy.  I used green adventurine round beads &  rondelles in sets of 3. They are framed by green swarovski crystals. The creamy ovals are fluted carved bone. I also used 2 darker green prarls at the center &  wood heshi as accents. The drop at the center is Indian moss agate. The clasp is a button &  seed bead loop. It is all strung on fireline.  The second piece I called patriotic. I started with a red, white, &  blue chevron bead center. The focal has blue rondelles &  a blue firepolished bottom. It also has a red round &  white seeds. The necklace is 3 cobalt short tubes with seed beads between. I alternated white rounds &  snow quartz ovals with red firepolished centers. The clasp is a silver oval.  Now  I can get back to my beautiful beads.                                                                               Later

No comments:

Post a Comment