Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Afternoon everyone. Yesterdays  necklace needed some adjustment so it didn't get finished untill today. It is much nicer for the redo. The center is a cloisonne bead that I wire wrapped into a focal. I used  crazy lace agate 2 hole beads in a turquoise color, royal blue firepolished beads, &  smaller green firepolished accents. The clasp is a beautiful royal blue button &  a loop of seed beads. The necklace is a choker length. I also made a bracelet that can be used as a necklace extender giving you more wear possibilities. Finally there is a pair of earrings to go with the set.As always I use wire guards or french wire to make my items more durable &  more finished looking. I also cover my crimps with crimp covers. Now the beads are calling me for the next project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment