Monday, March 12, 2012

Hey hope all of you are having a great day. I haven't got much jewelry done in the last few days. I did get to have a girl day with my nieces baby,which is great for me becauce I have only sons &  grandsons.  I went to the twice a year Twin Cities Bead Bazaar Saturday. It was great to be imersed in that many beads most of the day. I got some cool stuff that will be in my beadwork soon. Anyway, here's todays edition. It's a nod to the popular long 3 strands.  I used teal glass flat rounds  with bronze &  white markings connected with small brass chain &  jump rings for the center strand.  I also  used aqua crystal rondelles &  teal rounds to this strand to add some texture. I used Bronze colored glass tubes, flowers &  bicones with chain for the middle strand. The outermost strand is 3 colors of teal size 6 seed beads &  a few bronze seeds. I did the center strand on teal leather first but the leather that fit through the beads wasn't sturdy enough to hold the weight of the beads so I fixed it. Now back to a purple necklace I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment