Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3 in pink today. The first 2 are from yesterday &  the third one is from this morning. The first one is made of pink dyed crazy lace agate rondelles in sets of 5 &  spaced with pink glass flower spacers. The accents are pewter flowers. The focal is 2 pink lampworked flowers on wire. They are spaced with 2 of the crazy lace agate's. The clasp is an oval toggle. Necklace #2 is a much light colored  pink. It  is made of pink foiled beehives &  a foiled heart center. I used speckled pink beads &  transparent pink rounds that I think are rose quartz. I used pewter spacers, transparent rondelles,  &  3mm corrigated  sterling silver rounds as accents. Everything is suspended on chain &  closed with an oval toggle clasp.   The third necklace is also suspended on chain &  closes with a round toggle clasp. The heart at the center is of clear murano glass and it has a varigated pink flower inside. I used varegated pink rondelles &  rose glass pearls. The drops are pewter. I guess I'm on a pink kick because I'm going back for more. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment