Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday morning &  I'm looking forward to another week of beading. The necklace I'm showing today is such a beautiful blue. When I bought these beads I saw them paired with gray but, they looked so much brighter with the blue. The stone beads in the inner &  outer strands are Angelite. The 3 beads sets are seperated by sapphire blue firepolished beads &  small white pearls. The inner strand is 6mm &  the outer strand is 8mm. The middle strand is small blue glass beads in 5 bead sets. The seperation is made with dark blue gray pearls. The center focal is made with a beautiful blue donut. Inside I put 2 larger button pearls &  a sapphire pirepolished. Above &  below  the donut are larger Sapphire rondelles & the bottom has a matte transparent drop. I hope you like this as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment