Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hi I have a few more pair of earrings to show on my jewelry plate today. I made them friday after I already posted. They are made of pearls, crystals, seed beads, &  firepolished beads. If I get time next week I will do a few braclets. Yesterday I went to the cities for my bead group's annual demo &  do day. For $10.00 you get 4) 50 minute classes to learn more jewelry techniques. It is such a fun day. We have a pot luch lunch &  evryone has lots of laughs &  some serious beading. Today I am going to put the green silk on a necklace that I made earlier with green ceramic beads , glue the knots on the pink leather, &  do a couple more small things that need finishing. Next week I'll be posting my display pieces as I put them together for the show. I am getting very excited as the show date gets closer. It is next saturday. I am hoping my jewelry will sell well.

No comments:

Post a Comment