Friday, May 4, 2012

Another chain bracelet is my jewelry today. This time I used gold hammered long &  short curb chain.The colors are red, black, &  gold. I made dangles of  bicones, drops, rounds, heshi, rondelles, filigree, cut cube, ovals, &  even a pearl drop on the end. There is a lampworked ladybug in the center just for fun. I know I started out to make a wrap bracelet yesterday but it didn't work out the way I pictured it so that one went back to the drawing board &  I did another chain bracelet. It also can fit almost any size because the lobster claw clasp can hook in any chain link. The stand helped putting this together &  helps show it better than laying flat.

I got my second treasure box yesterday from A Grain Of Sand bead hoard curiosities club. It's kind of like Christmas. Here's all the stuff. The Big blue crystal is great. I like the metal findings, saucers, bugles &  seeds, bicones &  cabs, lucite, &  even  black old tin cut Czech bicones. I already have designs dancing in my head. I'm going back to my bead board &  enjoy my day &  I hope you do too.

1 comment: