Monday, June 17, 2013

June Znet

I have been asked again to design for http://www.znetshows.com. The theme of this challenge is the beach. It's very appropriate for this time of year. My first time designing for them (back in January) I pictured blue and green sea glass but I got orange and yellow. So some of the ideas I had before the first box arrived  can be used now. I like the colors much better this time. The beach theme is going to be fun.  This challenge we were paired up with a partner. The partner chose beads for us to design with from Znet's extensive selection. My partner this time is the very talented Amy Severino. Her blog is amybeads.blogspot.com  You should check it out. She makes awesome jewelry. The picture above is what Amy selected for me to design with (am I not lucky). I forgot to take pics before I started designing but I only omitted a few of the pearls and a few of the crystals from this pic as they were already in use. Znet is a wonderful company to work with and I am really enjoying designing with their great products. The pearls  are yummy, the fish are cute, The aqua sea glass is the perfect color for water, and the crystals will add sparkle. They have a wonderful selection and very good prices too.  The reveal is July 6.  So If I don't post for a while you will know what I am busy with.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm, all that blue! So perfect for summer. It totally makes me think of the beach and the soothing waves. I know you're going to make something awesome with these beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Hope I am very please with the beads that Amy picked for me. I have two pieces already in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors... Cant wait to see what you do with your beads... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Christina. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete