Friday, September 28, 2012

Here's another bracelet that I made at bead retreat. The pattern is by Jamie Cloud Eakin. I did change it a little. If you have never heard of her you are missing out on a great bead embroidery artist. She has authored 2 books that are a bead embroidery  bible to me. I have bead embroidery books from several authors but Jamie's are the best. She brakes bead embroidery down into several steps and gives you lots of options for each step.  She doesn't just show you projects, although there are several, she shows you how to design bead embroidery.  There is even a purse project embellished with bead embroidery . There is lots of eye candy in the gallery at the back from many bead artists. I cannot count all the things I have learned from her books. If you want to learn bead embroidery I suggest that you read "Beading with Cabochons" and "Dimensional Bead Embroidery" both are authored by Jamie Cloud Eakin.

No comments:

Post a Comment