Tuesday, September 4, 2012


At last the final piece from my bead soup. It has been an extremely busy summer for me,  so my posts have been neglected. From now on they should be more regular. Anyway here is my bead embroidered necklace & earrings. I used the small yellow stone beads & the 14mm yellow stone beads from Anitra, my partner. I used yellow calcite with her stones. They were left over from the necklace that I made for my sisters birthday. I think that they match well.  The blue stones are blue lace agate. I embroidered with the small yellow stones, seed beads, bugles, peanuts beads, yellow flower spacers,  & a Swarovski polygon crystal.  I sewed jump rings to the under layer for attaching the straps. The backing is tan ultra-suede. This is the largest bead embroidered piece that I have made. I also used light blue opaque bicones, yellow seeds,  & gold plated heishi spacers in the straps. The clasp is gold plated pewter. I am proud of this piece.

I have one more pic. It is not bead related. I have been living here since the early 80's & I have always grown morning glories. This year I have one vine that is white. I have never had a white one before. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment