Monday, September 24, 2012

Hi all. I got to go to my first bead retreat the 13th through the 16th. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. I got to know the others in my bead group better & they got to know me. We learned new techniques & the pic I am showing today is one of them. It's a bracelet made with the new Czech twin(2 hole) beads. I used copper & light peach. The button is vintage & it reflects lots of colors. The class didn't have an edging on it but Kathy did picots on hers & I liked it. Next Doris showed me an edge with a picot & a small drop on one of her bracelets. I decided to do a picot with a large drop in the center of the picot. I am pleased with the outcome and I hope you like it too. I have wore it 3 times already. When I got home my Mom was in the hospital. I spent most of the rest of the week with her. It's not serious but she needed help when she first came home. I didn't have access to internet at Mom's so that's why I haven't posted until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment