Tuesday, July 31, 2012



I'm back home. Last Thursday I flew to California for my nieces wedding. It was a great trip. On Friday we went to San Francisco sightseeing. Here's a couple of pics from there. The golden gate bridge,where we walked on the beach near Cliff House, & a huge carved ivory  ivory tusk in a Chinatown shop. It was my first time there & I enjoyed it a lot. The wedding was beautiful & everyone had a great time. Now I can get back to working on my pieces for the Bead Soup Blog Party. I haven't had a chance to go blog hopping, but I plan on starting tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Becky! You left a sweet comment on my Bead Soup Reveal Post and for that I thank you! It prompted me to visit your blog, which I am now following! I see from this post that you just visited one of my favorite cities in the world! I hope you had at least one clear day to see that magnificant bridge - though picture is postcard-worthy! What a beautiful place for a wedding! I can't wait to see your Bead Soup Reveal on August 25th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . I'm glad that you like my comments. Thank you so much for being my first follower. I feels so good to have other beaders like my work.Now that my BSBP reveal is up I should be posting more regularly.

      Delete
  2. Oh boy that looks like SF in the summer! I lived there for many years, and it always looks like that in mid July! Can't wait to see what you do with your soup - happy beading!

    ReplyDelete