Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hi, I haven't posted in days. I am usually better than that. This week has been  busy & you know how that is life gets in the way. I have been working on my bead soup creation but I can't show it to you until August 25. In my haste to get started on my soup I neglected to introduce you to my partner. She in Anitra Gordy a beautiful new bride. Her blog is http://www.leelucreations.blogspot.com/   & her etsy shop is www.etsy.com/shop/LeeLuCreations  She told me that she liked vintage beads so I started with the flowered cab. It came in one of my treasure boxes from A Grain of Sand. The bicones, large orange lucite, the small rondelles, the metal shapes, & the white large beads on the left are all from my bead hoarder curiosity club (treasure) boxes. I added the adventurine rounds & a few pearls as well. The clasp I made. That is what is all pictured above. I decided to add some vintage purple pearls, vintage copper flowers, a copper clasp, & a brass metal stamping so that she would have choices about the color & the clasp. Unfortunately the pic with all the stuff in it got deleted so you will have to look at her blog to see the rest of what I sent her. I hope she has a much fun with her soup as I am having with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment