Tuesday, February 10, 2015


In my last post I wrote that I had more designs in mind for the remaining Checkerboard hop beads so I though I would show them to you today. This bracelet goes with the red and black necklace and earrings that I previously posted.I used the rest of the flat black freeform shapes, red barrel nuggets, and the clear crystal rondelles like I used in the necklace for this piece. The gold chain on the end makes it multi-sized.
Here is the necklace that goes with the red and white earrings. I used red heishi sea glass  with vintage white faceted rounds that I got from an A Grain of Sand Bead Hoard box. The seed bead spacers are size 11 triangles. The focal is red sea glass hourglass beads that I wire wrapped the long white sea glass teardrops on. I used 4mm ruby colored bicones on the ends of the drops. The hourglass beads  are spaced with white glass rondelles. It is finished with a gold hook style clasp. This piece says Valentines Day to me.
The final set that I made used the lovely large twisted crystals. These shouted elegant and dressy to me so I paired them with size 6 silver lined topaz seed beads to show off the crystals to their best advantage. The center of the necklace uses gold corrugated barrels. Gold chain is used at the back of the necklace. A magnetic clasp is the closure. This set could be worn with a little black dress or any other color for that matter. I wanted it neutral for maximum wearability. I  really enjoy using Znetshows.com products in my designs.



2 comments:

  1. Love the Bracelet and Necklaces, I love how you showcased the Crystals using gold sb and I love the chunky feel of the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Gloria, it feels great to have other jewelry artists like my designs.

      Delete