Friday, February 13, 2015

I am part of the facebook group Bead Peeps. We are having our first Swap and Hop. This is where we exchange beads with our partner and make something with those beads. I truly enjoy this type of challenge. My partner for this hop is Kathleen Breeding of 99 Bottles of Beads on the Wall. Isn't that a cute blog name? She works and teaches at Michael's in Las Vegas.  Above is a pic of my favorite piece that she made. I have fallen in love with fascinators since I made one for the Team Toho Challenge. I think her fascinator is way cool. It was a commissioned Piece.
Here is another piece by Kathleen with a sunflower pendant. She makes really unique jewelry and I am lucky to have been partnered with her. If you would like to see more of her work you can go to her blog at http://99bobotw.blogspot.com/ or her facebook page. I am excited to see what she sends me to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment