Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today I am posting another cha-cha bracelet that I made.I have been making bracelets because that is the one item that I have least of in my inventory & I think that they will sell better than a more expensive necklace. This bracelet is in red, black, & gold.I used crystal bicones, cubes, rounds, stardust beads, pearl drops, ovals, discs, rondelles, seed beads, 1 lampworked bumpy bead, & there is a swarovski red heart in the center. I made dangles of all the beads & attached them with jumprings to the long & short curb chain. Before I started making bracelets on chain I couldn't understand what a chain- sta  was for but after attaching links to the wrong side because the chain was twisted I pulled out my third hand & kept my chain straight. I got some leather lacing in several colors today & I will be using it to make bracelets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment