Monday, June 11, 2012

I haven't made a necklace in a while because I was focused on bracelets. It was fun to made a long 3 strand with links & chain.  I used birdseye rhyolite ovals, bronze colored glass flowers as bead caps, & matte brown AB size 8 seed beads as one set of links. Brass chain separates the links in this strand. The next links in this strand are made of small wood rounds & larger rounds that I think are jasper(they were not marked when I bought them). The next strand is seed beads in shades of brown, bronze, & dark topaz with a few of the small wood beads thrown in for texture. The shortest strand is made of links of 3 matte tigerseye jasper separated by more of the matte brownAB size 8 seed beads. It also has brass chain between links. There are 4 links of the beads that I think are jasper but in a smaller size than the ones in the rhyolite strand. I used a brass hook clasp & bright brass jumprings to close this necklace. I made 2 of the rhyolite links for earrings. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment