Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter everyone. I have 3 jewelry pieces to show today. The first necklace is hot pink. The focal came as a single earring so I put it on a headpin &  added black saucers,a fuchsia 6mm bicone, a fuchsia lined seed beads, &  a dyed pink crazy lace agate. The strands use the same beads plus 4mm fuchsia bicones, hot pink metallic seeds, &  black glass ovals. A silver lobster clasp is used to close it.
 
The second necklace is made with aqua rounds that have lilac colored flowers &  green leaves on them. Between the aqua beads I used matte aqua seed beads &  a plain aqua round. Then I used 2 lilac seeds, a lilac 4mm bicone, &  2 more lilac seeds. The closure is a gold plated toggle. I also made a bracelet to go with the necklace. The bracelet can be added to the necklace to make it longer like in the second pic.

The third necklace is made of lime green ceramic diamonds. I used emrald green glass rounds, olive green pearls, &  transparent orange size 6 seed beads. I tried several colors like black, tan, yellow, white &  even hot pink with it but the orange made the whole think stand out so here it is. I am reading a book called "The Beaders Color Palette' by Margie Deeb. It has helped me make better color choices. I like this color combination &  I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment