Tuesday, August 6, 2013

If you follow my blog you know that I have been designing for www.znetshows.com. I was a prize winner in the last www.znetshows.com design challenge. My prize package arrived in the mail yesterday. I was excited to open it and see what I got. The pic above is what I got. Am I lucky or what? Working with their products has been great. The pearls have beautiful luster and come in wonderful colors. Their crystals glimmer and shine. I am going to place an order for more of their sea glass. I had a package of the wavy discs on my order list and I am lucky enough to get them in this prize package. I have thoroughly enjoyed designing with their wonderful products. You should click on the links above to see all of the beads and findings that they have. Their prices are very reasonably.

No comments:

Post a Comment