Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Znetshows Summer Challenge

If you are looking for my BSBP8 post click here BSBP8

I am taking part in the summer challenge at http://www.znetshows.com .  I have had the pleasure of designing for them for a little over a year and it has been fun. They have quality materials at reasonable prices. They specialize in cultured sea glass but they also have beautiful crystals, metal components, and stones.  To see what they have to offer please click the link above. For the summer challenge I am to design two pieces or sets of jewelry. One is to be a daytime casual piece and one is to be a dressy nighttime piece. I chose the colors black and olive to work with in this challenge. The photo above is the items that they sent me to work with. If you would like to see what I design please stop back after the emagazine goes live.  My photos will be turned in by June 13 and the hop will be after that.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, you got a great array of colors! I can't wait to see your designs, Becky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Hope. I usually go for aqua or blue this time I decided to go in a different colorway. I wanted to challenge myself more. I may still include some of those color but I will try to focus on the black and olive.

    ReplyDelete