Monday, May 19, 2014

Evie's Tool Emporium

If you are looking for my BSBP8 post click this link BSBP8


Hi blog readers. The May meeting at Upper Midwest Bead Society was fun. The presenters were Michelle and Dave from Evie's Tool Emporium and Tool Raider. They spoke about jewelry tools and how to use them correctly. We got to play with the tools when the talk was over. If you are a tool junkie like I am you should check out their Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/EviesToolEmporium
They have quality tools at reasonable prices. I bought a ring mandrel, split ring pliers,and a hole punch. All tools that I am sure will get lots of use. They have texturing  hammers, stamps, mandrels, pliers of many types, punches, burrs, dapping sets, disc cutters, and much more. If you are  in need of any jewelry tools I recommend them.

4 comments:

  1. Becky, thank you for the tip on the shop. It is a pity though that it only ships to the US.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana, They were really nice people. I have used the tools that I bought and I am happy with their performance. I did not know their shipping policy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky-
    Thank you so much for the shout out! We appreciate it! We both really enjoyed our evening with you and the Upper Midwest Bead Society! Looking forward to seeing you in the future!

    Ana-
    We are happy to ship worldwide! Please contact us and we will let you know the cost! Thank you for your interest!

    Michelle-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for that information. I did let Ana know that you will ship to her.

      Delete