Jennifer VanBenschten who writes Beading Daily announced a kumihimo challenge and I decided to participate. I have had the bobbins loaded for this project for about a year so this was the push I needed to finish this project. I made the strap and focal wrap for the necklace with kumihimo and beads. The enameled flower center was a pin that the mechanism was broken on. I could not find bead caps that I liked for this project so I made my own using polymer clay (first time I did that). I had planned on pushing the beads into the clay for some texture but this did not work out well so I attached the seed beads on wire and wound them around the caps. I used more of the wire to make the bail. A lucite flower completes the focal. I used brass wire to make my clasp. The link to post this for the challenge doesn't work so I am just posting it on my blog. I am glad that I finally finished this project.