Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The last couple of days were very busy for me so no computer time. Here's 3 pieces that I got done &  haven't posted yet. The first is an enameled marquis shaped pendant. I wire wrapped the green foil beads & seed beads  with gold wire to echo the marquise shape. I used green seed beads, green firepolished beads, &  light blue matte glass to complete the necklace. I handmade the clasp &  the bail ( the thing that holds the pendant) for an artistic look. The second piece is tree agate &  snow quartz on chain. It's simple but I like it. Number 3 is red glass beads with twisted gold bugles &  gold filigree bead accents. I also used gold chain on this piece. The focal is red drops on chain. It didn't photograph well laying flat so I'll post a new pic when someone else gets home to take a pic of me wearing it. The center looks like a cluster of red grapes when worn. Now I can go play with my beads some more. Hope you have as much fun today as I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment