Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here's the necklace I made for my sons friend. She likes brown &  earthy colors. The donuts are ceramic. I put a grey  opaque bicone inside them. On either side of the donuts are beads that my friend Ruby brought back from Hawaii. I think that they are a seed pod or nut of some kind. Then comes tan nugets with spots on them. Followed by tigerskin jasper nuggets. The end bead of these links are dark topaz crystal rondelles. The second kind of link I made have a dark wood round center. Next to the wood are grey glass pearls. Then I put tigerskin jasper nuggets. The ends of this kind of link are bronze glass flowers. I used silver non-tarnish craft wire to make the links. Each link is joined together with brass chain &  I used a brass lobster clasp. I will do better with my next pics. I took this at night &  I won't do that again.   I have another necklace almost done so I'm going back to finish it. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment