Saturday, August 11, 2012


 


  Today is the day to party!! Bead Soup Blog Party reveal #2 is today. If you want to see some real creativity you should check this out. There are 400 people from all around the world who exchanged bead soups & are making jewelry with the beads that they received. There are many jaw dropping pieces. It's very inspiring to see what others make with their soup. Here's a link to it  http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/    Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment on my BSBP post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. This has been loads of fun.

      Delete
  2. Jaw dropping is right! Being amongst all these incredible designers is both an exciting and a humbling experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog in your tour, Becky! I really appreciate your kind comments and your visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Lori, I am not too good at blogging yet & I just found these posts from a while ago. Sorry it took so long to answer.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sandra. I have learned a lot & been inspired by all the designs I have seen on this BSBP.

      Delete